This Policy applies to all users if you are:
- A visitor to our website and/or any other platforms; or
- A user who registers an account on our website and/or any other platforms by completing the appropriate forms.
- “Personal Information”, and “process/processing” have the same meanings as set out in POPI.
- “platform” or “platforms” refers to our website and/or any other platforms used to access our products/services.
- “we”, “us” or “our” refers to The Nootropic Multi.
- “user” or “user’s” refers to visitors or registered account holders
- “you” and “your” refers to all users and visitors that make use of our platforms.
- “Products” refers to any products/services offered on our platforms
- “registered user” refers to anyone registered on our platform that has provided an email address, password and Personal Information to access our products.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED & PROCESSED
Personal information includes information we collect & process (i) automatically when you visit our website or make use of our platforms, (ii) on registration, (iii) on submission, and (iv) from you voluntarily. It excludes (i) anonymous, (ii) de-identified, (iii) non-personal statistical, and (iv) public information.
Personal Information includes:
- Certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our platform.
- Certain information collected on registration (see below);
- Certain information collected on submission; and
- Optional information that you provide to us voluntarily.
The Nootropic Multi may collect the following Personal Information:
- Name & surname.
- Email address.
- Physical address.
- Contact number.
- Online identifiers.
- Date of birth.
It is the user’s responsibility to provide information that is accurate, current, true and correct. Users warrant keeping information up to date and can update Personal Information by accessing their registered account profile.
Information collected through use of our platform:
When a visitor or registered account holder makes use of our platforms The Nootropic Multi processes some of the user’s Personal Information. This information is collected if the user has a registered account or not.
Personal Information is collected & processed to:
- Identify users
- Verify user identities
- Create registered user accounts;
- Provide products or services to users
- Provide users with information on products & services
- Notify users of any platform, policy, product, service changes as well as any other changes that may impact our platforms, services and products.
- Inform users of any products or services that may interest them.
- Provide feedback.
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
Cookies and user tracking:
- Make the platform more user friendly.
- Personalise the users interactions with our platforms .
- Provide relevant marketing, to limit marketing repetition and measure the marketing effectiveness on our platforms
The sale of Personal Information:
The Nootropic Multi will not sell the user's Personal Information to third parties for their marketing or any other purpose.
The Nootropic Multi may provide or make the user’s Personal Information available to:
- Our employees, the staff within the group and/or third party service providers in order to enable them to assist The Nootropic Multi to interact with the user via our platforms for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you.
- Law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary or appropriate.
- Third parties (such as a potential purchaser and its professional advisors) in the event of any reorganization, merger, consolation, sale, joint venture, or other disposition of any or all of our assets.
- Our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, public relations, technology services etc).
Personal Information used for direct marketing:
Personal Information collected can be used for direct marketing and the user has the right to request us not to contact them for purposes of direct marketing by contacting us via email or by unsubscribing from any direct marketing communications sent to them.
Transfer of Personal Information outside of South Africa:
The Nootropic Multi may transfer Personal Information outside of South Africa for purposes laid out above as well as for data storage and/or backup purposes. The user consents to us transferring their Personal Information outside of South Africa.
Securing of user Personal Information:
The Nootropic Multi will secure the confidentiality of user Personal Information in our possession by taking the appropriate measures necessary.